Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1995.5 through 2004 plastic bedliner fre!!!!

Old 04-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Spridal is on a distinguished road
Spridal's Tacoma Gallery
1995.5 through 2004 plastic bedliner fre!!!!

Bedliner is located in Hawthorne, CA. I am moving out of my space and would hate to throw it out. Come get free!!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm fo free? i think im down!
Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
Spridal's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you want it.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spridal View Post
Let me know if you want it.
still got it? is it the one that wraps up to top of bed? or is cut and stops at top. let me know please
Old 04-20-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
Spridal's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I still have it. It wraps over the top.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:49 AM   #6
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes I still have it. It wraps over the top.
where u live at ill come grab pronto
Old 04-24-2011, 10:09 PM   #7
Spridal's Tacoma Gallery
The liner is located in Hawthorne, CA. If u want it u must pick up on Friday. By the way it is genuine Toyota.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #8

Quote:
The liner is located in Hawthorne, CA. If u want it u must pick up on Friday. By the way it is genuine Toyota.
okay um texting or something would be way easier. but if ur not comfortable withthat then wudev. um to be sure, it wraps over the top right? like covering up the top of the bed? and the its for the extra cab prerunner?
Old 04-25-2011, 11:05 PM   #9

duuuude. ????? ill come get it
Old 04-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #10
Spridal's Tacoma Gallery
Pm your number so I can text u.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #11
Spridal's Tacoma Gallery
Well folks I tried to keep a good bedliner out of the dump but it appears that no one can drop by to pick it up. I have to vacate my shop tomorrow night so it looks like the bedliner is headed to the trash container.

Please consider this thread closed