Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

stock painted black rims and stock leafs, coils, struts

Old 04-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Lionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to all

Lionfan's Tacoma Gallery
stock painted black rims and stock leafs, coils, struts

I will be lifting the truck in the next couple weeks and these will need to go. I have the stock rims that I painted black, and the rear leafs and the front stock coils and struts. They have held up really well and actually I am surprised with the amount of gravel roads I drive. They have a few rock chips in em and one small roadrash spot but nothing bad and nothing that cant be fixed with the rattle can. I also have the stock leafs that will be taken off. They are on an 03' that has 70k on it so they dont have alot of miles on em. They dont seem to be sagging too bad but Im not sure as all those leafs seem to sag a bit. I am thinking like $150 for the wheels and like $50 for the leafs and $25 for the stock springs and struts. Dont be afraid to make offers. I can ship but I will have to get a quote first when you give me a zip. Sorry I dont have a pic of the leafs or front stuff but everyone pretty much knows what they look like.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
Lionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to allLionfan is a name known to all

Lionfan's Tacoma Gallery
I will post pics this evening. The lift is going on next Monday so they will be off and ready to ship then. I have one other guy that is interested that came asked about them before you so he will have first dibs. thanks
Old 04-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #5

Lionfan's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic of one of the leafs. It makes it look like its bending down but its not. They dont have a negative arch in them. The back of my truck still sits higher than the front if that means anything. They are not really rusty like the pic makes them look either its probably some of the red dirt on em that we have around here. I dont know exactly how the stock leafs look new so I dont really know how they should look or how much life they still have. All I know is they have 70k on em.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:19 AM   #6

Lionfan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Dont be afraid to throw out offers. I will work with price to compinsate for shipping.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Will the leafs, springs and struts fit my '97 4x4 xtra cab?? Mine are soo shot anything would be better than what I got. Im in NJ so would have to ship, but you could ship it UPS Freight using my acct #.

If you could send me a pic I'd appreciate it, thanks
The rear leaf springs on the 95.5-97 6 lug models are about 4" shorter than leafs from 98-04 tacomas.

His 03 rear leafs will not fit your 97.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:52 PM   #9
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa was I not subd to this thread?? I dont even see where I posted anything?? But any how that pic you listed is kinda hard to tell if they have seen better days or are still good.

Ex. Here is a angle that I took a while back of mine that are deff. shot.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #10
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Two threads ugh!!
Old 04-30-2011, 07:31 AM   #11

Lionfan's Tacoma Gallery
bump, not selling the leafs or shocks since they are too close to bad and I dont want someone having something crappy. Dont know about the coils but if you want em I'll give em for free just pay shipping otherwise I will just scrap everything. Rims still for sale $100?
Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 AM   #12
Donjello is on a distinguished road
Donjello's Tacoma Gallery
Are those 15" rims?