1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1998 toyota tacoma limited 4x4 for sale...

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by ak.rideon, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Apr 10, 2011 at 10:04 PM
    ak.rideon

ak.rideon [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Seward AK
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma sr5 limited
    98 limited with air raid throttle body spacer, volt 4300k hids, vortec muffler, magnaflow spun cat, clear corner lights, led tail lights, alpine cda-117, alpine type r 10 in a sealed box and a alpine 500w mono amp.
    selling a 98 limited edition tacoma 3.4 with 133,xxx miles on here and a clean title. timing belt changed at 92,780. clean bluish grey interior, running boards, led tail lights that are smoked along witht the corner lights, has brand new alpine deck, stock speakers. exterior is nice other than some minor bumper damage and one little dent under passenger tailight, no other dents, no rust. 4wheel drive works great. havent done any mudding in this truck at all. the motor is stock other than an airaid throttle body spacer. has 6000k 55w hid headlights. current tires are 235/75/15 mastercraft studded. comes with 31x10.5 r15 bfg all terrains. reason for selling is that i owe the irs and im looking to upgrade to something a bit bigger. this truck is very reliable and hasnt given me any problems.

asking 8400 obo
    no trades.

side view tacoma.jpg
    engine tacoma.jpg

2. Jun 2, 2011 at 8:09 PM
    taco52

taco52 01 5 speed

Member:
    First Name:
    Trevor
    Bailey, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    01 SR5 v6 5speed 4x4
    Grey wire mod, De flapped,
    If you were closer i might consider your truck because im still looking and this is my favorite year of 1st gens... wish u were in colorado

Products Discussed in

To Top