Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 2002 4x4 V6 TRD Double Cab

Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
FS 2002 4x4 V6 TRD Double Cab

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/2315581413.html
Well looks like the truck is gonna have to go. Gonna post up on here.
Would love to see it go for $10,000.
I have plenty of photos on here of it but I'll put a few per forum rules.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
Please email me more pics 18seeds@gmail.com
Old 04-12-2011, 05:12 AM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Yeah its bitter sweet to say the least. I've got a couple looking at it this afternoon so I'm hoping they love it and pay good $$$ :fingerscrossed: I'm thinking bout replacing it with a Tc so I'd still be in the 'Yota family.
Old 04-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #5
bishes love my haircut

Looking at this Tc
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
and this one
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
Old 04-12-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
Mgeorge23 is on a distinguished road

Army: 82nd Airborne
Name: Mike
Mgeorge23's Tacoma Gallery
More pics of damage please and entire truck including interior. Thank you Mgeorge2399@aol.com
Old 04-13-2011, 04:33 AM   #7
bishes love my haircut

TRUCK IS SOLD!
Old 04-13-2011, 04:35 AM   #8
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
no mo taco?
Old 04-13-2011, 04:47 AM   #9
bishes love my haircut

Nope. Gonna be delivering it and getting the cash for it this morning. Gonna go look at a 2.3L Mazda3 Hatch and a 8th gen Civic Sedan after I get the cash.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:49 AM   #10
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn!
Old 04-13-2011, 04:52 AM   #11
bishes love my haircut

Yeah I'm surprised it sold to the first person to look at it for what it did! It's kind of bitter sweet to see it gone, but I'm definitely gonna be back to Toyota truck scene someday
Old 04-13-2011, 04:54 AM   #12

well alrighty then. throw some pics up when you get your new ride. if you remember us...

Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 AM   #13
bishes love my haircut

I'm a photo whore so I def will. I'll still pop in on here every once in awhile, but I'll be on honda-tech or mazda24/7
Old 04-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #14
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
well as long as you get a cool TC you can stay
Old 04-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #15
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Good to hear you sold it, I saw it on CL and emailed you about it. Im trying to sell my Silverado and having some difficulty. I want to get a taco if I can ever sell it. Seems I should just go trade mine for a taco and at worse it would sell much easier in the future.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco GTR View Post
well as long as you get a cool TC you can stay
Hate to say I didn't. I really needed the seating for 4-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
Good to hear you sold it, I saw it on CL and emailed you about it. Im trying to sell my Silverado and having some difficulty. I want to get a taco if I can ever sell it. Seems I should just go trade mine for a taco and at worse it would sell much easier in the future.
Thanks man. Good luck with selling your 'rado and purchasing a taco.