Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Fiberglass Fenders

Old 04-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
WTB: Fiberglass Fenders

Hey guys lookin to buy a set of fiberglass front fenders for my 1999 tacoma...anyone have any for sale? or know anyone...maybe know where to get a new set for a good deal?!?!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Mcneil Racing, Fiberwerx, Glass works unlimited, They are all around the same price of 300 for a brand new set of front fenders. Hope that helped
Old 04-20-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that is true, but be prepaired to pay 150 for shipping at least. do you have any local forums? if you do try for a local deal first. shipping kills everything haha. search craigslist
Old 04-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
craigslist or racedezert classifieds...

i got my first set of glass fenders for $100 for the pair...

if not LT, you may also want to stick with 3.5" flare...
Old 04-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Joe's Auto Detail

alright, yea 100 sounds good haha ill def keep checking...any specific craigslist areas? florida dont have many LT tacoma builders hahaha!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:48 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
dezertrangers or racedezert might have some, just keep checking the classifieds, i always see fiberglass going for cheap on those sites, but shippings gonna be a bitch haha
Old 04-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
elblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant futureelblako91 has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
elblako91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
yeah that is true, but be prepaired to pay 150 for shipping at least. do you have any local forums? if you do try for a local deal first. shipping kills everything haha. search craigslist
Just realized this after I called yesterday to pay for them and figured they were going to tack on an extra 180 for shipping FML
Old 04-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #8
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
alright, yea 100 sounds good haha ill def keep checking...any specific craigslist areas? florida dont have many LT tacoma builders hahaha!
just keep checking locally... you would be surprised...

plus, anyone selling glass fenders in your area will likely sell them cheap knowing there is no market for them to begin with...
Old 04-20-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in some 4" hannemann flattops? Im not 100% sure on price but I need some bigger glass. I can probably ship it to a Freight hub near you for like 50.00 too. Shoot me your zip code, I ship Kayaks for 50.00 usually and fenders Dim out at a lot less for sure.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:42 AM   #10
Joe's Auto Detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
Interested in some 4" hannemann flattops? Im not 100% sure on price but I need some bigger glass. I can probably ship it to a Freight hub near you for like 50.00 too. Shoot me your zip code, I ship Kayaks for 50.00 usually and fenders Dim out at a lot less for sure.

ahh you have any pics?!?! and zip code is 32164 lemme know!