Radiant Red 2001 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab, 4x4, TRD Off Road, SR5, 5-speed manual transmission, 91,609 miles.
I love this truck. I bought it with the intention of keeping it for a long time, but life happens and now I am selling it. There are a few cosmetic blemishes, but this truck is excellent condition, ready to roll. Everything I have purchased for it has been the best.
· The brand new, top of the line Michelin LTX M/S2 have 2000 miles on them.
· The full size spare is a year old and never used.
· The brand new Bilstein 5100 shocks at all corners have 500 miles on them.
· Timbren shock-assist system.
· Amsoil fluids in the engine, transmission, differential and transfer case.
· The air filter is an AFE Pro Dry high flow with the deck plate mod.
· Hidden Hitch class III hitch and a 4 flat wiring harness.
· There is a transferable (for a $50 fee) after market warranty that has 32 months or 33, 000 miles left. This is an comprehensive warranty that covers practically everything on the truck.
· It also has LoJac.
· It has a windshield deflector, rain guards of all 4 windows and a sliding rear window.
· The Toyota certified Corrosion Resistant Treatment installed 4/13/10. It now carries the 15 year, unlimited mile warranty supplied by Toyota.
The list of feature is too long to list, but here are a few: PW, PL, tinted quarter and rear slider, cruise, AC, AM/FM/CD/Cassette, locking rear differential, ABS, Toyota bed liner.
KBB is $9550, but with the warranty and new tires, this truck is worth a little more. I can knock a little off if you don't want the warranty.
I have a lot more pictures if you would like to see more
This is killing me.