Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 1st gen Shocks, Springs, Skid Plate, Sway Bar, Front Mud Flaps.

Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st gen Shocks, Springs, Skid Plate, Sway Bar, Front Mud Flaps.

Came off an 03.
Mud Flaps SOLD
Shocks: SOLD
Skid plate SOLD
Coils: SOLD
Sway Bar (with end links and hardware): $20

(all offers welcome)

Old 04-19-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the shocks. PM incoming
Old 04-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the coils and the shocks if you're willing to ship em.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
trade skid plate for step bars?
Old 04-20-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the mud flaps shipped to 28906
Old 04-20-2011, 06:41 AM   #6
Demon Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Demon Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the skid plate,how much to ship to 03054.let me know.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on suspension?
Old 04-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the front struts, how many miles on them? GF's 03 with 123k needs some replacements.

Also, are the mud flaps for the rear? Might take em too.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
how many miles on suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
interested in the front struts, how many miles on them? GF's 03 with 123k needs some replacements.

Also, are the mud flaps for the rear? Might take em too.
Mud flaps are for the front, and the sales pending on them.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #10
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
SKID PLATE AND MUDFLAPS SOLD.
bump
Old 04-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in sway bar end links but if you're not willing to separate them that's fine. Any idea on what shipping would be to 63122?
Old 04-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #12
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Interested in sway bar end links but if you're not willing to separate them that's fine. Any idea on what shipping would be to 63122?
no sorry, I want to sell as a whole
Old 04-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #13
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
no sorry, I want to sell as a whole
I can probably do that depending on shipping, any idea what size/type of box a sway bar would fit in?
Old 04-30-2011, 07:12 AM   #14
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can probably do that depending on shipping, any idea what size/type of box a sway bar would fit in?
Ive got some boxes that It should fit inside.
If your really interested, I can get a quote.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:31 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Ive got some boxes that It should fit inside.
If your really interested, I can get a quote.
I am, I have to cut out my old links and if I don't like the ride w/o the sway bar I want to be able to put one back in.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am, I have to cut out my old links and if I don't like the ride w/o the sway bar I want to be able to put one back in.
ohh I see.
Honestly the ride isnt as seriously bad as one would think.
Right now i dont have a sway bar, or rear shocks (there going on today) and the body roll is noticeable, but not crazy or scary.