Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wheels! Soft 8s

Old 04-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels! Soft 8s

Selling my wheels. I had these on my 2003. I have (2) 1/4" spacers that come with to clear the front calipers. Also come with center caps (never used them) and lugs. In good shape, no cracks, or bends.

Crager/Pacer Soft 8s
16x8
Asking $225

As of right now these are for local pick up only. If they don't sell, I'll consider shipping. Thanks!

Old 04-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
these were on your prerunner?
Old 04-21-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
these were on your prerunner?
TRD 4x4

The pic is a crappy one I pulled off google, realizing now its a 5 lug pic. I'll get better pics first thing up tom morn.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i was gonna call you on that lol. take a crappy pic, send it to TW live and slap it in here.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
yeah, i was gonna call you on that lol. take a crappy pic, send it to TW live and slap it in here.
haha, yeah that was dumb of me. I did manage to find one I took a few months back on my phone, so photo has been updated. Still better pics to come tomorrow.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #6

pictures updated
Old 04-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #7

No one wants these? They are in great shape and would look great on your truck!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they were 15x8's.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:33 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
I wish they were 15x8's.
Haha, you are across the country too.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #10

SOLD