Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Used OME 881s and N91S shocks assembled

Old 04-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
Used OME 881s and N91S shocks assembled

SOLD

I have OME 881 coils and N91s shocks for sale. I bought/installed them in March of '09 for my 96 Tacoma. They were on for 1 year until I purchased an 01 and stripped the 96 to be recalled by Toyota for rust. The 01 came with Kings so these have been sitting in the garage on a shelf since.

They won't win any beauty contests, but they aren't doing anyone any good just sitting there. They are still assembled and have a stock top plate on them.

(Toytec) OME coils: $170
(Toytec) OME shocks: $250
(Toytec) Assembly: $20
(Rockauto) Top plates: $80
Total: $520 for the new parts

Asking 60 + shipping. I do wheel my trucks, but I also take care of them. That's why the price is what it is.

Pictures upon request. I am ~20 mins away at UVM in Burlington but I can go take some if somebody is interested.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
dibs. can you post pictures please. also can you get me a shipping quote to 55125
Old 04-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
Lube: It's the key to penetration.
STLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTLharry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Charlotte VRS: EMT/Driver
Name: Harry
STLharry's Tacoma Gallery
I will go grab pictures tonight and post them on this thread. The shipping quote will have to wait until Monday though because it is after 4 today and UPS/USPS will both be closed for Easter. You are first in line though, if one forms.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLharry View Post
I will go grab pictures tonight and post them on this thread. The shipping quote will have to wait until Monday though because it is after 4 today and UPS/USPS will both be closed for Easter. You are first in line though, if one forms.
Sounds good. You didnt take off any rear shocks by chance did you?
Old 04-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have OME 881 coils and N91s shocks for sale. I bought/installed them in March of '09 for my 96 Tacoma. They were on for 1 year until I purchased an 01 and stripped the 96 to be recalled by Toyota for rust. The 01 came with Kings so these have been sitting in the garage on a shelf since.

They won't win any beauty contests, but they aren't doing anyone any good just sitting there. They are still assembled and have a stock top plate on them.

(Toytec) OME coils: $170
(Toytec) OME shocks: $250
(Toytec) Assembly: $20
(Rockauto) Top plates: $80
Total: $520 for the new parts

Asking 60 + shipping. I do wheel my trucks, but I also take care of them. That's why the price is what it is.

Pictures upon request. I am ~20 mins away at UVM in Burlington but I can go take some if somebody is interested.
How many miles did you put on this setup before you took them off?
Old 04-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Quote:
<10k miles.
I call 2nd dibs.

Make sure you get the pics up asap, I'd hate to see the mods close it.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
3rd deebs. i got money burnin a hole in my pocket.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #11

how much lift?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #12
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
how much lift?
~1.75
Old 04-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #14

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
These ever sell?
just waiting to hear back from him for shipping. but im buying them
Old 04-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #15
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in line if there's a miracle and no one gets them. Paypal ready
Old 04-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
If my count is correct then I would be 6th in line? hehe. highly unlikely but you never know