Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade: 2002 Reg cab Bucket seats in mint condition for your bench seats

Old 05-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
bambbrose is on a distinguished road
bambbrose's Tacoma Gallery
Trade: 2002 Reg cab Bucket seats in mint condition for your bench seats

I've got a 2002 reg cab Taco with light grey cloth bucket seats. This was a dealer option. It includes the 2 cup holders with armrest and center console.

They are in MINT condition, from a non-smoker truck, always washed and garaged. Truck has 95K miles on it.

With the addition of a new member to my family I want to swap out for a bench seat.

If you have anything and are interested in trading let me know! I'm in the state of PA, but willing to consider shipping options as I have quite the hookup through my work.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Trade: 2002 Reg cab Bucket seats in mint condition for your bench seats-photo.jpg  
Old 05-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
Demon Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Demon Taco's Tacoma Gallery
do you mean the 60/40 split, or a solid bench style seat.I am looking for a set of buckets,and have the 60/40 seat style.they are in good condition and also non smoker.with 92k on it.the center console flips up for a 3rd person.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
jonvan is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jonvan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Cleveland, Ohio and have a solid bench (Tan/ beige fabric, from an 03 with 60,000 miles) that I would be interested in trading for your buckets. I'm not sure exactly where you are in PA though... let me know. Thanks, Jon
Old 05-09-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
Either 60/40 split or full bench is fine, I just need a seatbelt and buckle for a 4 year old to sit in the middle on my way to and from the lake/camping trips. My current setup is full bucket and therefore no middle buckle.

Either of you if you want to send me pictures I am interested. Straight trade.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Demon Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Demon Taco's Tacoma Gallery
check out my gallery,i added some pics of the 60/40 split.Would the straight trade include the cost to ship both ways?Let me know.My zip is 03054.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
i would so be up for this. what is your zip so i can check shipping.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:21 AM   #7
zip is 15522
Old 05-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

very temping. let me get back to you on that. gotta confirm it with someone (aka mom)
Old 05-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #9
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
I have a solid bench seat I'll trade you from a 05+ taco. I got it from a member here and realized it wouldn't fit my truck. Its currently sitting in my garage.

Here is the thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...seat-sale.html
Old 05-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #10

im out. sorry i cant do it. i really wanted those buckets too.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #11
toyota01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Donnie
toyota01's Tacoma Gallery
hey if you still have the seats i will trade you for my 60/40..zip is 75803, tx
Old 05-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #13
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I've done this swap, just to let you know, any first gen seats will swap, doesn't have to be just from 02.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
I have a 03 bench seat in light gray that have had wet okelees sp? since day one. SO there like brand new. Im interested in your trade but would it include the center console?

Yes it would include the entire center console as long as you included what you had with your seat to make each of our trucks complete.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
98streettaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
98streettaco's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to swap, have a 98 model with the bench seat. good condition, could be cleaned tho. i live in ky, if you could figure out shipping