1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1996-2004, 1 1/4" Lift Greasable Shackles (used for one week)

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Tylerm5000, May 8, 2011.

1. May 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM
    Tylerm5000

Tylerm5000 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    1995.5 2.7l reg cab 4x4 5-speed red pearl
    Alcan stock height 4-leaf springs, greaseable main eye bolts, OME greaseable shackles, all energy suspension bushings, 2-row extra deep radiator, KYB gas-a-just shocks. ALL LED exterior and interior lighting including custom tail lights and blinkers.
    I originally bought these to lift the rear end of my 95 stock Tacoma up. I ended up replacing the leaf springs instead. NOTE: I previously installed these. I cleaned them up really well. They look like new. I will buy new Nylock nuts for them. These are great. They smoothed the rear end out and provided a tasteful lift for the rear end. Now I don't need them since I have new leafs for the rear. I had these on my truck for about a week. The upper bushings are cleaned. I can supply new lower leaf bushings. They are poly and black graphite-impregnated.

My email for Paypal is ptyler@rconnects.com

Price: $100 US I will pay shipping.

Daystar KT61010

1996-2004, 1 1/4" Lift

GREASABLE

This set of shackles from Daystar fits the rear springs of 1996 to 2004 Toyota Tacomas, both 2WD and 4WD models. They provide 1.25" of lift over the stock shackles.

Shackles are yellow zinc plated for corrosion resistance and include new bolts and nuts. Bolts are drilled and fitted with zerk fittings to make the shackles greasable. Kit includes new shackle bushings and a relocator for the exhaust system.

Thank you,

Tyler M

!BpL7g!wCGk~$(KGrHqYOKigEu,(f-,rEBLqS+E2-B!~~_12.jpg

2. May 9, 2011 at 6:52 PM
    Tylerm5000

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Alcan stock height 4-leaf springs, greaseable main eye bolts, OME greaseable shackles, all energy suspension bushings, 2-row extra deep radiator, KYB gas-a-just shocks. ALL LED exterior and interior lighting including custom tail lights and blinkers.
    I was cleaning them today to get the horrible Teflon grease off of them and my degreaser tarnished them! Some people don't like that. They can be painted. I apologize. I will take a picture.

3. May 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM
    Tylerm5000

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Here is a picture. I cannot believe this happened. :mad:

photo.jpg

4. May 10, 2011 at 11:33 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    bump for a good guy!

5. May 20, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    Tylerm5000

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Thanks, 97yota4WD.

They have been sold! shipping ate up much of my profit. But I fixed them up. I'm glad they went to a good guy and not to the metal scrap yard. (I keep very little and recycle, throw away much) :)

Thanks TacomaWorld.

Check out my front coil spring spacers! Brand new in box!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top