Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st Gen Tacoma Black Headlights and corner lights BRAND NEW

Old 05-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Tacoma Black Headlights and corner lights BRAND NEW

brand new black headlight housings and corner lights. bought them, but not gonna use them. these bolt right in and use the stock bulbs and mounts

Ojai, CA 93001

$100 shipped

Old 05-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Are the headlights like tinted black or what? I might be interested just cause mine are old

Edit: Is it all 4 pieces? or do you just have one side?
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a ex-cone and a good deal
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Are the headlights like tinted black or what? I might be interested just cause mine are old

pretty much a bhlm for a 1st gen
Old 05-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sweet, i think i might do it.

Is it going to change my light output/pattern?
Old 05-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
doooooo eeeeeettttttt
Old 05-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Quote:
Sweet, i think i might do it.

Is it going to change my light output/pattern?
i have both sides...lol not trying to turn your truck into a pirate

the lens are not tinted, the upper and lower portion of the inside reflector are black
Old 05-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
bump for a ex-cone and a good deal
thanks man... getting close to being done with school, then it's off to OCS and trying my best to get back into some sort of SOCOM career field
Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #10
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
thanks man... getting close to being done with school, then it's off to OCS and trying my best to get back into some sort of SOCOM career field
awesome man best of luck to you....
Old 05-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #11

Quote:
i have both sides...lol not trying to turn your truck into a pirate

the lens are not tinted, the upper and lower portion of the inside reflector are black
I think im gonna do it cause it will be a define facelift for my truck. I may have to tent my turn signal lenses too.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #12

this is basically them right here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-04...Q5fAccessories
Old 05-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #13

i can get some not shitty cell pics tomorrow for you if you like
Old 05-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #14

Quote:
i can get some not shitty cell pics tomorrow for you if you like
That would be good. But seeing the ebay add is good enough. ill take um
Old 05-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #15

Quote:
That would be good. But seeing the ebay add is good enough. ill take um
cool. PM sent
Old 05-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #16
Desiel has a spectacular aura aboutDesiel has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kyle
Desiel's Tacoma Gallery
Sold?

If not I'm interested...
Old 05-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiel View Post
Sold?

If not I'm interested...
pretty much... if it falls through i'll let you know... but i dont think it will
Old 05-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #18
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
3rd in line if everything falls through! hahaha
Old 05-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #19
White-Lightning is on a distinguished road

White-Lightning's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to White-Lightning
Have they been sold yet?
Old 05-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Lightning View Post
Have they been sold yet?
sold, they are. (yoda)