Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 3" N-Fab steps for a Double cab 1st gen tacoma, 1 step is new other is like new

Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
No Road. No Problem.
03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough03TRDtacotrucker will become famous soon enough

Name: Alex
03TRDtacotrucker's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 3" N-Fab steps for a Double cab 1st gen tacoma, 1 step is new other is like new

bought the 3" N-fabs but have decided to go with sliders instead, so am willing to trade for a pair of sliders. The drivers side is brand new due to N-fab giving me the step for an Extra cab and not a Dbl cab and are currently sending me a new drivers side step. The passenger side was only installed for 2 months and is now just sitting in my garage. So pretty much a brand new set for the price of a used set......Bought for $480.00 after tax 2-3 months ago and am selling now for $330.00....will compensate for shipping with a 25.00 reduction if it comes to that.

*THESE STEPS ARE AS OF NOW SOLD*

Click for full-size image (922 x 692)

posted first thread in for sale below, but figured I should post here for local buyers

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ell-trade.html

(below is a post by me from the other thread)
Quote:
ill be going on a road trip to Colorado Springs, Colorado here July 4th weekend so if someone from that area is a for sure buyer I can load them up for the trip, also going to Oklahoma next weekend for memorial day weekend around the Arbuckle (sp?) lake area. so can again bring it with me for a local buyer. can price out shipping, but sure it'll be a lot and will knock off 25.00 to help with shipping cost if it comes to that. let me know if your maybe somewhere in rout of Colorado Springs from Ft worth TX and ill consider attempting a stop if its not way off course.
Thanks, PM me if your interested
Old 05-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
pmd