Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Fender Flares. Mud Flaps For Sale

Old 05-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Fender Flares. Mud Flaps For Sale

These parts came off my 99 tacoma prerunner.
I have 3 mudflaps all of them except the Front right, in good condition.

Throw me an offer for them they have been in the garage for a while.
Not shipping at this moment. sorry.

Fender Flares. All four. One of them was cracked and repaired and you can barley tell it was cracked its one of the front ones but towards the bottom.
they are faded somewhat but with some paint they can look like new.

Throw me an offer at these too. Not shipping aswell . sorry

Also have the stock front struts stilll in decent condition. If you need top plates or springs then they willl work.
Give me an offers! All parts should fit 96-04
Thanks
Located in San Gabriel 91776
Pm Me or any questions comment!
Old 05-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I dout you'll get much action with no shipping. I need some front mud flaps. Are the back and front compatable? Can you switch the mounting hardware if not?

If there is a way to use the back for the front, and I can convince you to ship to VA, Ill take the mud flaps.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, yes im able to ship now. Actually i checked and it looks like they are not compatible from front to back. but you can make a bracket and make them work.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can you swap the mounting hardware from the front flaps to the back flaps? Do you have the monting hardware for both flaps up front? Post a pic off the front and back mounting hardware if you dont mind. If I could make this work, Id buy them off you in a heart beat.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
E-Fabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Can you swap the mounting hardware from the front flaps to the back flaps? Do you have the monting hardware for both flaps up front? Post a pic off the front and back mounting hardware if you dont mind. If I could make this work, Id buy them off you in a heart beat.

I dont remember if there is a metal bracket for the fronts. i dont think so, the rears are attached with the metal brackets. Yes i have the screws for all of them might be missing a couple. Ok im looking at it and you can use the front to back or other way you just drill 3 holes in the flap and use the screws and switch , the front to backs are about the same size. pics in a minute
Old 05-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
Forever learning...
tacopyro is on a distinguished road

tacopyro's Tacoma Gallery
Hi!

I live in the neighborhood. I'm looking for the front pair?
if i may ask, what happened to the front right piece?
if its in bad shape i still might be interested...
and pls pm me how much you are selling.
can pick up of course, just the front pair if possible.

Thanks!

CK
Old 05-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
E-Fabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacopyro View Post
Hi!

I live in the neighborhood. I'm looking for the front pair?
if i may ask, what happened to the front right piece?
if its in bad shape i still might be interested...
and pls pm me how much you are selling.
can pick up of course, just the front pair if possible.

Thanks!

CK
Well StAndrew is first on this deal and waiting his decision , as for the last mudflap i never got it the truck came with it missing im sure you can get one at a junk yard or ebay.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #9
Wait for it...

Thanks for the pics. they dont look bacwards compatable, so Ill have to pass, sorry. Thanks though (they'er all yours pyro).
Old 05-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
E-Fabber

NOW HAVE A PAIR OF RANCHO RS5000 REAR SHOCKS LIKE NEW THEY HAVE ABOUT 300 MILES. Asking about $45 prive flexible they come with red dust boots. They ride nice. But it got something better.
pics