Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st gen taco trailer hitch MA

Old 05-31-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen taco trailer hitch MA

I have a drawtite 2'' revicer that i took off after i made my own bumper. I reused all of the hardware when i built my own so that would be needed. It is a little rusty but i tested it with a hammer all it will need is a coat of paint. Asking $40 obo from a TW member. Located in Cape Cod Ma but i travel semi-often so if anyone in New england is interested let me know thanks.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
You'll need to post a picture, too. Site rules. Good luck with the sale.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
You'll need to post a picture, too. Site rules. Good luck with the sale.
Strange rule thats unique i guess. Thanks for the Heads up.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
.<>./

Bump im taking a trip to maine (near farmington) Leaving thursday morning coming back monday the 27th. So if you live anywhere between cape cod and the middle of maine id be willing to meet you. Willing to entertain any offer As much as i love looking at this thing in my yard i want it gone! If i dont get rid of it soon im going to be giving it to a friend to send to the scrapper.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to ship this? Course I'd pay for shipping.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
cdaulton is on a distinguished road

Navy: BU1(SCW)
cdaulton's Tacoma Gallery
If shipping is too much for the other two I am in central Jersey and I definitely want it. Might even be able to come up to meet you.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
Would you be willing to ship this? Course I'd pay for shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
fuck i get next if skynyrd doesnt take it.
Not to keen on shipping it because shipping stuff like this is kind of a pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdaulton View Post
If shipping is too much for the other two I am in central Jersey and I definitely want it. Might even be able to come up to meet you.
I got a PM from someone a bit before you, they said they might be able to make it by june 30th. I will hold it for them up untill then but your next in line if they cannot make it.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Come on, you can ship that no problem, won't be more than 25-30 bucks. Doesn't really matter if it gets a bit banged up, I'm going to paint it anyway.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #9
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSkynyrd View Post
Come on, you can ship that no problem, won't be more than 25-30 bucks. Doesn't really matter if it gets a bit banged up, I'm going to paint it anyway.
Attempting to make it to UPS 30 mins away on my lunch break is kinda tough.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:30 AM   #10
Ron F. Swanson

Ok, I can't force you to sell it to me, GLWS.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #11
mxmike will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
mxmike's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have it?