Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SAS 1987 4runner DD For Trade

Old 06-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
nierema is on a distinguished road
nierema's Tacoma Gallery
SAS 1987 4runner DD For Trade

SAS with toyota front axle
5.29 Front and Rear both open(both less than a year old)
RUF
63 Chevy in the rear
4.7 in the case
Hydro assits
Less then a year old 22re can figure out exact mileage if needed
35 KM2 about 70%
CB
All-Pro trans E-Brake
Could go on forever with parts but if you have any questions let me know.I DD this truck but would just like something newer to wheel in.

Looking to trade for a 95-04 Taco around GA can add cash on my side for the right truck.

From Today

Have a good bit of wheeling pics if anyone is interested. Can flex more than that.

EDIT: still looking updated pic still have all the parts from before if you would rather have it that way
Old 06-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling pics.....yes please
Old 06-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Wheeling pics.....yes please
X2! nice rig
Old 06-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
oh my gosh, that is so nice man, i dont think you will have trouble selling it...

bump for a sick truck
Old 06-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #7
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy, so want on of those to just wheel in.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #8
nierema's Tacoma Gallery
Some quick pics i found

From SETO (was on 33s then)

Old 06-03-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #10
nierema's Tacoma Gallery
its at the end of my first post. Thanks for the compliments guys hope top get her traded soon have put alot of time and money in it.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #11
nierema's Tacoma Gallery
YA it is kinda high but looking to trade.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #12
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Well in the south east if you can find one without rust you have just beat all odds. Speaking of, what is the rust situation?

I cant stop looking at this thread hoping to find extra money in my shallow pockets.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #13
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I've been looking for a DD 4runner or pickup for awhile! too bad you're wanting to trade for a 1st gen and not a 2nd gen. Very nice rig, man. glws
Old 06-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #14
nierema's Tacoma Gallery
don't have the cash to trade for a 2ndgen. As far as rust it looks really good see alot rust at the quarter panels mine i dont see a spot of rust. There is 1 bubble at the gas door but nothing major at all.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
nierema's Tacoma Gallery
all pm's replied too
Old 06-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #17
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
You will miss that thing. I have a stock 87 4Runner I hope to eventually set up similar to yours. Save your pennies and buy an older 1st gen and keep both
Old 06-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #19
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh little 4Runner. You have so far to go...