LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Spacer and Shackle lift/level kit 95-04

Old 06-24-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Spacer and Shackle lift/level kit 95-04

Ive got a spacer and shackle lift for sale that came on my tacoma when I bought it. Its a 2.5" front lift and 1.5" rear. Everything needed except you new nylon lock nuts since they are "one time use".
$100 shipped anywhere in north america.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Spacer and Shackle lift/level kit 95-04-img_0123.jpg  
Old 06-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
$80
Old 06-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #3

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Shackles are sold.
Spacers and stud extenders $50 shipped.