Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2001 SRunner

Old 06-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
Diverse-Customs.com
Yodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
Yodaforce's Tacoma Gallery
2001 SRunner

Located in Rutherfordton NC 28139. Price is negotiable. Just wanting to get another 4wd (more suitable for where I live and what I do now).
http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/2465908436.html

Thanks for looking!

If I can get this sold, who knows, I may just be purchasing my next truck from another TacomaWorld member here. I know I have watched some good ones come through here that I wish I could've picked up! Any help with this sale would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
Diverse-Customs.com
Yodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shedYodaforce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Price is negotiable.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Diverse-Customs.com

Bump for the day......entertaining offers....
Old 07-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Diverse-Customs.com

Trade for a 4wd? Street hauler for a woods brawler? Lol
Old 07-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #6
Diverse-Customs.com

I was planning ahead for the S/C and got the pod in a sweet deal. Went ahead and plumbed and wired the new gauges.
I still actually plan to S/C it. The price probably won't change, but the amount I'm willing to negotiate down to sure will. Right now, someone could get a decent deal on it if they were serious about it.
Just so it's clear, I had it advertised for less at one time (before I dumped another couple of grand into it) and I grew very tired of people offering to trade me 4 wheelers or dirtbikes, other misc junk, or $3500 cash offers. Lol. I have it priced a bit higher than what I expect, hoping to weed out some of the BS. Serious offers are different.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Diverse-Customs.com

Bump.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #8
Diverse-Customs.com

You know when I say "Make me an offer", what it really means is that I will take less than the advertised price, and of course that means that at any given time, depending on the price of another truck for sale I may be looking at, the acceptable price may be substantially lower.