Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 3.4L Cold Air Intake

Old 06-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
TRDstrong is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
TRDstrong's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 3.4L Cold Air Intake

Hey guys... I have a 2001 Double Cab and she is my daily driver so i am looking to increase my gas mileage in any way possible... I am searching for a K&N, Airaid, S&B, or AFE cold air intake for the 3.4L. Must be a black intake tube though... Thats all im picky about LOL... If you have one that you want to get rid of just let me know... Thanks...
Old 06-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Do the deck plate mod... Its cheaper & more efficient than any CAI you can buy, other than a snorkel!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPDX View Post
Do the deck plate mod... Its cheaper & more efficient than any CAI you can buy, other than a snorkel!
x1000000
Old 06-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
An intake wont increase MPG by any amount that you will notice. As the other guys have said, do the deckplate mod and enjoy the sound.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you my K&N for your stocker and some cash
Old 06-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
TRDstrong is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
TRDstrong's Tacoma Gallery
How much cash you thinkin' JLee? And how old is your K&N?