Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 3" Revtek Lift

Old 07-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 3" Revtek Lift

Sold
Old 07-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump. price lowered
Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
What did you end up going with?
Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Eibachs/5100s in the front and a 3" leaf pack with 5125s in the rear
Old 07-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity bump
Old 07-10-2011, 05:41 AM   #6
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Can you show some pics of your truck with the lift on? I might be interested.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Eibachs/5100s in the front and a 3" leaf pack with 5125s in the rear
Old 07-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Can you show some pics of your truck with the lift on? I might be interested.
Sorry I dont have and side shots of the truck on level ground with the lift. This is the as close as I could find. Check my sig also
Old 07-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All the necessary hardware to install is included I assume?
Old 07-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Yup everything is there. Took everything off and put it in a box. I am still waiting to hear from a guy who was interested but I haven't heard from him in a few days
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #11

How much for shipping to 38028?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:17 PM   #12
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you take it off?
Old 07-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Baum View Post
Why did you take it off?
Because it's a superior ride and he wanted to downgrade to something else.

BUY IT!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Because it's a superior ride and he wanted to downgrade to something else.

BUY IT!!!

I took it off because I upgraded to something else. I am still waiting on a reply to a PM on whether or not this is sold or not
Old 07-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #16
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Replied
Old 07-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #17
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump still for sale
Old 07-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #18
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 07-29-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
SoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really nice

Air Force: Tactical Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Justin
SoftShellTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will the front work with a 2WD?
Old 07-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #20
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see why it wouldnt