Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 1st Gen 4 x 4 on the East coast

Old 07-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 1st Gen 4 x 4 on the East coast

Hello, my truck is being recalled and I need to get in another Taco ASAP!

Here is what I'm looking for:

MUST HAVES: 98-04 xtracab or DC, 4 x 4, pw, pl, <150k miles WELL MAINTAINED!!

NICE TO HAVES: TRD, manual trans, tow package

I'm in NJ.. and willing to travel a few hours to get the right truck! My budget is $7-10 grand

Thanks for looking!!
Old 07-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Good luck man, ive been looking for the same truck, and its damn near impossible. I'm also a bit more picky, since I want under 100,000 miles tho. Good luck, have you tried craigslist? Ive seen a ton of them on there for under 10K
Old 07-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Yea it's tough around here! I'v been all over craigslist but between the scams, long distance deals, and s#@tload of ads its hard to find time for it all. i keep at it though

I would feel alot better buying from someone who I know cared for their truck.. like folks here.

On top of that I need to find it within the next 2 weeks because thats when my truck will go to the crusher and I can't be without a ride ...

/rant ...... ................ . ..........still looking......... . ......... ..........
Old 07-08-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
Taylor1993 is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Taylor1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Yea it's tough around here! I'v been all over craigslist but between the scams, long distance deals, and s#@tload of ads its hard to find time for it all. i keep at it though

I would feel alot better buying from someone who I know cared for their truck.. like folks here.

On top of that I need to find it within the next 2 weeks because thats when my truck will go to the crusher and I can't be without a ride ...

/rant ...... ................ . ..........still looking......... . ......... ..........

BUMP AND AGREE ! I have been looking for a long time and want to buy from here too. Its almost like a big brother sell to little brother thing. I cant find my particulars eiether and the ones I do find no one wants to sell.