Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB stuff to convert 2002 DC Prerunner to 4X4

Old 07-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
kctmet is on a distinguished road
kctmet's Tacoma Gallery
WTB stuff to convert 2002 DC Prerunner to 4X4

Hi,

I am looking for stuff for my 2002 DC PreRunner to 4x4 conversion. I already have 4X4 automatic transmission with transfer case. If you have any of the followings, please let me know. I am in Southern California.

- Non-ADD front differential with 4.10 gear ratio
- Manual locking hubs
- Axles that work with manual locking hubs
- Non ABS spindles
- Drive-shafts
- Front console for automatic and 4X4 transfer case shifters (in oak color)
Old 07-19-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
I probably would have just sold yours and bought a 4x4. Seems like a lot of work to do bud.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Might as well do the 5 speed swap while your in there..
Old 07-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
kctmet is on a distinguished road
kctmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
I probably would have just sold yours and bought a 4x4. Seems like a lot of work to do bud.

I need parts to work on my truck. I don't need comments, especially negative comments.

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Everything you need can be found on this site

http://www.autotrader.com/

It will help you save a ton of money, blood, sweat, tears, and dissapointment.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kctmet View Post
I need parts to work on my truck. I don't need comments, especially negative comments.

Thanks!
I guess we need to tell you the bad news in a good way, so it doesn't sound negative?

Hey, you should sell that auto trans / t-case you got and use it as your first payment when you trade your prerunner in. Thats a great idea, huh guys!? Yipeeeee!
Old 07-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #7
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Im not trying to be negative.