Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st gen 4x4 mudflaps

Old 07-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen 4x4 mudflaps

SOLD.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the front ones too?
Old 07-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
no sorry, I sold those a while back
Old 07-09-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still may be interested I am tired of mud getting everywhere.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! hella fast reply! lol
Old 07-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #6

Lol I am at work I been trolling all night!!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
haha i would too.
I literally replied, opened up a facebook and a pandora tab, then clicked controll pannel, and this was at the top with a unread post.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #8

I am still tryihg to locate mine if I do not find them soon I want a set or at least these will let you know something.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You got the brackets too? I think I got my brackets.

I need these for my 2WD
How much picked up?
Old 07-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
I have a full set from my 2wd. sorry to steal the post, just reading through and thought id let anyone know.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorboyy13 View Post
I have a full set from my 2wd. sorry to steal the post, just reading through and thought id let anyone know.
no problem. Ive got a sale pending for mine.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for 4X4 ones only...contradiction at it's finest! Once I go another 1.5 in the back..they should scrape the ground