LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tonneau Cover TM-80 roll up 96-04 tacoma

Old 07-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
cadman is just really nicecadman is just really nicecadman is just really nicecadman is just really nice

cadman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to cadman
Tonneau Cover TM-80 roll up 96-04 tacoma

I bought this bed cover early January 2010, from a fellow forum member. I installed it once and had it on my truck for a very short time period. l removed it because I was using the truck to haul dirt and other debri and didn't want to mess up or damage it.

It is is about 2 1/2 years old and is in very nice shape, there are a very few signs of wear. I planned to herculine the bed and reataching the cover but i have since sold my tacoma, so i no longer need it. It's been sitting for several months garaged in the box.. I have all mounting hardware and install docs, boxed and ready to go. it really is a great cover and fits 96-04 ext cab tacoma with 6ft bed.

PRICE DROP 12/1
100 O.B.O. plus actual shiping via ups to your destination in the continental U.S.

I don't play games, you will not get a piece of junk cover, however it is used not new and pristine.

Cadman
not on the forum too often, contact:
acadmann at yahoo dot com, with "cover" in the subject line.
thanks

Description:
TM-80 Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover

The TM-80 Roll Cover is a snapless, low profile tonneau cover that rolls up in one convenient piece, allowing for hassle free hauling.
The TM-80 roll up tonneau cover mounts to the inside of the truck bed providing accessibility to the stake hole pockets. This feature allows for the installation of many popular truck accessories such as side rails and ladder racks. Like all of Sport Masters tonneau covers, the TM-80's quality and craftsmanship is guaranteed by a lifetime-limited warranty.
  • Low Profile
  • No Snaps... Vinyl is secured to the frame with a heavy-duty hook and loop system.
  • No drilling... black enameled frame clamps securely to the truck bed
  • Aerodynamic profile improves gas mileage & saves money
  • Sold in Black

Air cleaner element not included.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
cadman is just really nicecadman is just really nicecadman is just really nicecadman is just really nice

cadman's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #3

cadman's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Price drop.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #4

cadman's Tacoma Gallery
listed on craigslist tonight, thanks for looking.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #5

cadman's Tacoma Gallery
price drop, this cover wants a truck for christmas!