LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 1st Gen Drive shaft; D-Cab or 4-runner

Old 07-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st Gen Drive shaft; D-Cab or 4-runner

I have a new drive shaft, complete, minus the carrier assy. No hardware. Piece with cardine joint is 41 1/4" long. Shorter piece is 36" long. I am just guessing its a first gen. D-cab or 4-runner. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Make offer, prefer pick-up, but you can gladly pay for shipping.

Old 07-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm moving this post to the 1st Gen.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #3

How do I delete this thread?, I have a Dupe posted