Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Arb bumper

Old 07-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
So.Cal Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
So.Cal Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arb bumper

Want to sell my bumper local to heavy to ship no dents or rust still have the invoice from four wheel parts paid over $800 i think $500 is fair let me know im near Pomona Southern Cal thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Arb bumper-p7160001.jpg  
Old 07-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you wanna sell that?

If it wasn't so heavy..I'd have one on my slammed truck lol..
BEEP BEEP GET THE F%&K OUT OF MY WAY..I'LL RAM YOUR A$$!!!

Old 07-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping via greyhound is pretty cheap so if you decide you will ship it I'm interested.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
Shipping via greyhound is pretty cheap so if you decide you will ship it I'm interested.
Is that possible? I wish greyhound ran this far north!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
He doesn't want to ship or I would already have it. But yeah on greyhound you just wrap it with bubble wrap and you have to take it to there depot cost is only around 100 and you have to go to the station to pick it up.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:58 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Still available?
Old 07-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
oh shiet derek. this would look sick on the runner.