Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Monroe Front Struts and Rear Shocks

Old 07-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #1
brs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura about
brs127s's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Monroe Front Struts and Rear Shocks

******* SOLD **********

I am getting ready to replace the leaf springs on my 04 D-cab with the Alcan 5-leaf pack. I know that I will have to replace the rear shocks to allow of the extra height. I also plan on replacing the front struts with Toytec coilovers. I just though I would throw this out to see if anyone would be interested in the struts and shocks I am taking off my truck.

The struts are actually the Monroe Reflex truck shocks. Monroe repainted them black and sold them in the Sense-a-Track boxes (the struts still had Reflex stamped on them). I bought the struts and installed my TRD springs on them. Thus I am selling the whole assembly. The rear shocks are Sense-a-Tracks. Both are the factory replacements, so they are for the stock suspension height.

I will have to double check my records, but I think I have right around 10,000 miles on them. They are in good shape and have no leaks. I haven't off-roaded with them, so they mileage is all highway miles. Right now, they are still on the truck, so I don't have any pictures of them at the moment. I can take some on the truck if interested. Anyway, I would like to get $150 for the set plus shipping if you need them shipped.

Update: They probably have about 12,0000. Here are pics of the shocks and struts. The last pic is of one of the front struts. It isn't really clear, but you can see Reflex stamped on the strut body.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler:  Monroe Front Struts and Rear Shocks-img_2186.jpg   Feeler:  Monroe Front Struts and Rear Shocks-img_2187.jpg   Feeler:  Monroe Front Struts and Rear Shocks-img_2188.jpg   Feeler:  Monroe Front Struts and Rear Shocks-img_2189.jpg  
Old 07-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #2
brs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura about
brs127s's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...

This would be a easy replacement for someone needed new shocks and struts. Everything would bolt right up...
Old 09-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Have these sold yet?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
timharty is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
timharty's Tacoma Gallery
Pics!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #5
brs127s's Tacoma Gallery
pics added and bump to top.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
brs127s's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!

SOLD!
Old 02-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
AZarchitect is on a distinguished road

AZarchitect's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brs127s View Post
******* SOLD **********

I am getting ready to replace the leaf springs on my 04 D-cab with the Alcan 5-leaf pack. I know that I will have to replace the rear shocks to allow of the extra height. I also plan on replacing the front struts with Toytec coilovers. I just though I would throw this out to see if anyone would be interested in the struts and shocks I am taking off my truck.

The struts are actually the Monroe Reflex truck shocks. Monroe repainted them black and sold them in the Sense-a-Track boxes (the struts still had Reflex stamped on them). I bought the struts and installed my TRD springs on them. Thus I am selling the whole assembly. The rear shocks are Sense-a-Tracks. Both are the factory replacements, so they are for the stock suspension height.

I will have to double check my records, but I think I have right around 10,000 miles on them. They are in good shape and have no leaks. I haven't off-roaded with them, so they mileage is all highway miles. Right now, they are still on the truck, so I don't have any pictures of them at the moment. I can take some on the truck if interested. Anyway, I would like to get $150 for the set plus shipping if you need them shipped.

Update: They probably have about 12,0000. Here are pics of the shocks and struts. The last pic is of one of the front struts. It isn't really clear, but you can see Reflex stamped on the strut body.
Just ordered the sensatrac monroes because of budget constraints,,,Just curious, How did you like your prior monroe suspension? Any complaints? I ordered this set up and will be installing in a week.