Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Three Carfax reports

Old 07-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Three Carfax reports

I have 3 car fax reports left. $15 each. Only doing 1st gen tacomas so carfax doesnt suspect. pm me with the info paypal only
Old 07-19-2011, 11:29 PM   #2
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
carfax rules!! I almost bought a truck before mine, but found out the frame had been bent and the odo rolled over!!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
$10
Im not looking to make any profit or anything here. Someone must want one!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
you should do my truck just for shits and giggles
Old 07-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #5

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do it for 10. Thats a steal since it costs 35 for a single
Old 07-22-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
damn i was thinking free
Old 07-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #7
mikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nicemikracer is just really nice
mikracer's Tacoma Gallery
It shouldnt matter if you do all different types of cars. I've purchased the 5 pack and used it on all different types of cars before.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #8
xfrankx is on a distinguished road
xfrankx's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed ya
Old 07-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
racerxtaco will become famous soon enoughracerxtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Joey
racerxtaco's Tacoma Gallery
you can do it for any car. once you purchase a carfax, you own the rights to it and can do what you want. run any car you would like and multiple ones.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #10

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxtaco View Post
you can do it for any car. once you purchase a carfax, you own the rights to it and can do what you want. run any car you would like and multiple ones.
But they are personal. they are not to be used for others.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:12 AM   #11

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #12

Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
All gone. This can be deleted or locked.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
we have them for free on the company computer system, woot!