Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

CL find...haha check it out

Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
CL find...haha check it out

email this posting to a friend washington, DC craigslist > northern virginia > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
toyota pickup 6llantas 2 ejes atras - $64 (alexandria va)

Date: 2011-07-14, 2:45PM EDT
Reply to: sale-kndej-2494180148@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

call for info
llame para informacion
202 465 1725
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2494180148
Old 07-21-2011, 07:31 AM   #2
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
wow. once apon a time was a pimp mobile!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Oh....my...God.....

I just threw up in my mouth.... a little.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I like the logo on the tailgate
Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wait. It's $64.00????
Old 07-21-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Wait. It's $64.00????
seriously?
Old 07-21-2011, 07:41 AM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
seriously?

haha. duh!

that thing is crazy looking!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:41 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
seriously?
I dunno, not sure. Says something about $64.00. ???

Old 07-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha i have no clue, i like the 6 wheels but not the mexican part...maybe pick it up off the ground some.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

i wish there was better pics tho, they suck you cant get a good look at anything
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #11
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
thats local....I should go check this out....
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #12

Do you have the actual link to it? For 64 bucks, I'm ON that mofo. How many trucks do you know have doors as air brakes?
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I dunno, not sure. Says something about $64.00. ???

do you look on craigslist regularily?

people always put random prices in there. sometimes people put low prices so people will look at it then call and say the real price. for instance, they could be asking 640 or 6,400. but not 64. ill find some examples
Old 07-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #14
Banned
for instance, 1 dollar.

email this posting to a friend phoenix craigslist > west valley > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
F-150 EXT CAB WITH 80K ORIGINAL MILES - $1 (west)

Date: 2011-07-21, 6:17AM MST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

2001 Ford F-150, ext cab, short bed, auto, power everything, touchscreen radio with nav, brand new wheels and tires with all the warranty, wont find a cleaner truck for the money!!! Original owner, very well taken care of and babied forever. Just lost job so must sell! Call for more info $8500 623-204-8564
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2501244738

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #15
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
thats local....I should go check this out....
dude you better take some pics if you do!!!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #16
Banned
and now 22 dollars. but really 2200.

email this posting to a friend phoenix craigslist > west valley > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

93 Honda accord 4 door - $22 (tolleson)

Date: 2011-07-21, 6:13AM MST
Reply to: sale-pxdfc-2505415657@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Runs good, 5 speed, power windows, sun roof, $2200. 602 703 9468

PostingID: 2505415657
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Do you have the actual link to it? For 64 bucks, I'm ON that mofo. How many trucks do you know have doors as air brakes?

its not 64 dollars
Old 07-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #18
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
the add id is at the bottom or just go to richmond va craigslist i think.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
for instance, 1 dollar.
Quote:
and now 22 dollars. but really 2200.
Quote:
its not 64 dollars
No I don't really look at Craigslist a whole lot, no need to. But I do see your point.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:09 AM   #20
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

64 pesos?