Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Free stock '04 rear bumper CO/WY

Old 07-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
FS Free stock '04 rear bumper CO/WY

THE BUMPER IS NO LONGER FOR FREE, IT'S UNAVAILABLE/NONEXISTENT/TAKEN/SEIZED/APPROPRIATED/CAPTURED/ACQUIRED/FORFEITED/COLLECTED/PROCURED/OBTAINED/DELIVERED/GATHERED/SURRENDERED/ACCRUED/FORFEITED/GONE/SECURED/RELINQUISHED/ETC...

I just ordered an aftermarket rear bumper so I won't be needing my stock one when it gets here.
It was chrome but I painted it black. It was knocked on the corner once when someone backed into me and took out my tail light, but I don't really notice it.
I'm in Laramie, WY but I'm down in CO frequently so I can probably meet up with someone. I should have my new bumper sometime next week.

Old 07-22-2011, 05:37 AM   #2
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you! I would liberate this from you if you were a 1000 miles closer.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Not to crash your thread, but now that I've seen a pic of your truck, I know I've seen you around town. I never got close enough to take a look, but I recognize that bed rack with the spare tire. I think I've seen you drive down Willet at about 9 am a bunch of times, right across the street from Cowboy Stadium (I work on the baseball field). And I think I've seen you parked on 22nd st. across from the Hilton Garden Inn a few times. Is that you? I've always wanted to stop and chat.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
dust ...
chris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Chris
chris66's Tacoma Gallery
saw you post in the thread about the light covers but i might be interested in your rear bumper. how much would it be to ship to CA 91384?
Old 11-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 11-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I never edited the ad, you guys are about a year and a half too late.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #7
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Sorry I never edited the ad, you guys are about a year and a half too late.

Classic! a month or so ago I was on TTORA and tried to buy a e-brak cable from someone who posted it for sale 5 years earlier haha
Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
Charles2004 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Charles2004's Tacoma Gallery
Still available?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #9

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #10
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
THE BUMPER IS NO LONGER FOR FREE, IT'S UNAVAILABLE/NONEXISTENT/TAKEN/SEIZED/APPROPRIATED/CAPTURED/ACQUIRED/FORFEITED/COLLECTED/PROCURED/OBTAINED/DELIVERED/GATHERED/SURRENDERED/ACCRUED/FORFEITED/GONE/SECURED/RELINQUISHED/ETC...

Hey....

Is this still available?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:36 AM   #11
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Hey....

Is this still available?
x2.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #12
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
so what your saying is its still free!