Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 1st Gen Stock Rear Bumper

Old 07-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st Gen Stock Rear Bumper

In excellent condition. No frame brackets, just the bumper, plastic top plate, no dents, license plate lights.

Located near SLC, Utah. $100 OBO .Make me an offer I need it gone. Shipping on your dime.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 08-08-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people
Old 08-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
Neighborhood Know-it-all

It is THIS ACTUAL bumper.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Neighborhood Know-it-all

bump
Old 08-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
My 1999 bumper is rusting to hell, will it fit?, How much to ship to Florida, is or does it have rust bubbles? Thanks,,,Kevin
Old 08-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Shipping will all depend on weight. I would guess it will be in the $75 range to ship, but I'm not sure. I should fit just fine as long as you have the brackets from your old bumper. There is a very small amount of surface rust underneath the hitch area but no cancer eating through. Other than that it is nearly perfect condition.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Can you figure out how much to ship to 29649? I have a black bumper on mine but it shows dents really bad.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #9
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
You ever sell that stock bumper?

Or think I can buy some steel and we fab me one up similar to yours- but with square steel wrap arounds??
Old 10-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #10
Neighborhood Know-it-all

I still have the stock bumper. Would love to get rid of it.

As for fabbing one. Anything is possible, my issue is going to be time since any fab work happens on the side in spare time (which isn't a lot these days).
Old 10-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #11
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
I still have the stock bumper. Would love to get rid of it.

As for fabbing one. Anything is possible, my issue is going to be time since any fab work happens on the side in spare time (which isn't a lot these days).
Cool, I'm going to start taking measurements and make a parts list for the new bumper. Might as well just build one instead of going stock again- especially since I'm going to need those frame mounts. Let me know when you get some free time (if you do), and maybe we can meet up. If not, no worries- also no time constraint worries. I've got a buddy with a welder, it'd be nice to have someone with experience drop by and check out what we're doing at some point though.