LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Stock Aluminum Hubcaps off '95 Taco

Old 07-26-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock Aluminum Hubcaps off '95 Taco

I sold my old '95 Taco, but took these off before letting it go. I had to replace these a few times (2 were stolen, and 1 popped off), but I always had a very hard time finding these.

I believe 2 of these have 4 of the 5 clips attached, and 1 of these has 3 of the 5 attached. I believe I also have some extra clips that can be attached via a rivet.

I also have 1 hubcap with 1 clip attached (not pictured).

When I needed to replace mine, I paid $65 each off of ebay. Im looking for $40 +shipping (not sure of that cost) OBO.

Shipping from Long Island, NY. PM me with questions.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Stock Aluminum Hubcaps off '95 Taco-img_0519.jpg   FS: Stock Aluminum Hubcaps off '95 Taco-img_0520.jpg   FS: Stock Aluminum Hubcaps off '95 Taco-img_0521.jpg  
Old 07-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 07-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #3
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Throwing this out there. I lost one of these on my '96 and the best deal I could find was on a scratched wheel cover and after shipping it was still nearly $65. I'm getting rid of my truck next year and thinking about pulling these Wheel covers of gold to sell too. You are selling them for a good price, I'd like to see what they go for.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:13 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elytravis View Post
Throwing this out there. I lost one of these on my '96 and the best deal I could find was on a scratched wheel cover and after shipping it was still nearly $65. I'm getting rid of my truck next year and thinking about pulling these Wheel covers of gold to sell too. You are selling them for a good price, I'd like to see what they go for.

Hopefully I get rid of them. I would be willing to take a reasonable offer. I may put them on ebay too, but wanted to see if anyone on TW needed them first. .
Old 07-28-2011, 06:17 AM   #5
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
Hopefully I get rid of them. I would be willing to take a reasonable offer. I may put them on ebay too, but wanted to see if anyone on TW needed them first. .
I searched everywhere and found them for as much as $80 in online stores and ended up buying it on eBay.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:02 AM   #6

bump
Old 10-24-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
csnow is on a distinguished road
csnow's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know where to get the clips? I've lost two clips off of one hubcap due to salt water rusting them. The hubcap came off last week, but I was able to find it. Just don't want to pay crazy money for a new hubcap when I like these fine and just need the clips. Let me know if you know where I can find them. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
csnow is on a distinguished road
csnow's Tacoma Gallery
Still have these hubcaps or extra clips?

Please email me at csnow1@ec.rr.com or call me at 910.367.6229. I need the extra clips, but would consider buying the hubcaps.

Thanks,
csnow
Old 07-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #9
dtracewe is on a distinguished road
dtracewe's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the hubcaps? If so, I need one with clips. If not, do you still have the clips? If not, do you know where to get the clips?
Thanks,
David