Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Front brake pads for 1st Gen.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #1
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Front brake pads for 1st Gen.

Set of Wagner Thermo-Quiet front pads for 1st gen Tacoma's, new in box. I don't want to give them away, but make an offer and pay shipping, I think I payed $45 for them.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, seriously, offer me $10 and pay the shipping. If I don't sell them by friday, I am going to give them to the first guy with a 1st gen that I see on the way to work.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:49 PM   #3
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you $10 +flat rate.

Why have you not installed them?
Old 07-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
I'll give you $10 +flat rate.

Why have you not installed them?
Bought them when I had my '99 because I knew it was getting close to time for replacement, but saw dollar signs when I found out the '99 had a bad frame. Apparently a '99 x-cab limited had some good value. You want the pads? we can do Paypal for the $10 + flatrate, I will stop at the PO before work today and get an exact figure.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
Bought them when I had my '99 because I knew it was getting close to time for replacement, but saw dollar signs when I found out the '99 had a bad frame. Apparently a '99 x-cab limited had some good value. You want the pads? we can do Paypal for the $10 + flatrate, I will stop at the PO before work today and get an exact figure.
I'll take them for 15 plus flat rate
Old 07-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #7

So is this a bidding war now? haha sorry 87XJ, Scott put first dibs in. I have to get to the PO yet, they have shitty hours around here.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #8
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
If one of the other guys is due for brakes, let them have them. I was only going to buy them to hold on to until I needed them. If they don't then I'll take them.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #9

That's nice of you Scott. The pads will ship flat rate for $10.99. Next question is, who is about due for a pad replacement? First PM gets them for $10 + the shipping. I have the box, packing, all I need is an address to put on it.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:57 AM   #10
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm def due for brakes. The po did ZERO maintenance with my truck for the entire 80k he has it. I've only driven it a little over 300 miles and this thing is really nickel n diming me. If It will fit five 98five lug id love to snag them. Incoming pm
Old 07-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #11
Racerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerboy221 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
PM sent if they are still available.....
Old 07-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #12
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i might have a set of oem toyotas in my garage for someone, i just hafta check (dont mean to hijack)
Old 07-31-2011, 08:45 AM   #13

They pads are claimed, awaiting funds.
If you have a set of OEM pads, i'm sure you will be able to get rid of them on this thread. I've gotten quite a few responses.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:42 AM   #14
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I do indeed, first one to pm me gets it, only bad thing is i have to take a check because i do not do online banking, also how much is a flat rate box now?
Old 07-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #15
Tacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacomanoob's Tacoma Gallery
brake pads

Fireturk, are the ones you have new in box too??
Old 07-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #16
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanoob View Post
Fireturk, are the ones you have new in box too??
yes, and pm answered
Old 08-01-2011, 08:06 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
I do indeed, first one to pm me gets it, only bad thing is i have to take a check because i do not do online banking, also how much is a flat rate box now?
There is an easy solution for that, just have the funds put into MY PayPal account and I will send you the money afterward. hahaha The flat rate box I used was $10.99 and actually fit the brake pad box well with room for a little padding. Just stop at the PO, they are free to take.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #18
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
There is an easy solution for that, just have the funds put into MY PayPal account and I will send you the money afterward. hahaha The flat rate box I used was $10.99 and actually fit the brake pad box well with room for a little padding. Just stop at the PO, they are free to take.
lol fine by me as long as i dont eat the shipping, lol or you can send me a check for 10.99 and get these off my hands :P
Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #19
Tacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacomanoob's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a PM back Fireturk. I see you've been chatting with Scott. You ok with me sending the money to his paypal? or do you want to arrange something else. :-)
Old 08-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #20
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
either way, i just need a check for 10.95, what even is easiest