1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

94 toyota pickup SR5 extended cab Virginia beach VA

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Rawkus, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Jul 29, 2011 at 8:47 AM
    Rawkus

Rawkus [OP] newb

Member:
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    11 DC Bright White TRD Sport
    De-badged, tinted windows, pioneer avh-4300dvd, mephis audio speakers, dynamated doors.
    Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1994 Toyota pick up V6 SR5 2wd extended cab - $3000 (virginia beach ocean front)

Date: 2011-07-24, 7:57AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ug76y-2504064030@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my 1994 Toyota pick up V6 SR5 with extended cab for 3000 OBO. The truck is white with blue graphics on the side. The interior is blue and in very good condition. The exterior is also in very good condition with very minor knicks in the paint around the front of the hood and a small dent in the drivers side rear quarter panel behind the bumper.
    This truck has:
    manual transmission
    cruise control
    AC
    aftermarket stereo
    extended cab
    wired for towing
    bed liner

Truck runs great, i'm only selling because i purchased an new tacoma. I will post pictures soon. Please email me if you have anymore questions.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2504064030

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/2504064030.html

2. Aug 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM
    Rawkus

Rawkus [OP] newb

Member:
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    11 DC Bright White TRD Sport
    De-badged, tinted windows, pioneer avh-4300dvd, mephis audio speakers, dynamated doors.

Products Discussed in

To Top