Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wet oakle seat covers(60/40)

Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Wet oakle seat covers(60/40)

I have a complete set of black wet oakles. They were in my truck for about 2-3 years. No rips or tears, but normal wear. $300 new, asking $150 plus shipping

Old 07-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Would you take less?
Old 07-31-2011, 10:03 AM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
possible, there not going to fit in anything I plan on buying..Do you have anything in partial trade your willing to do?
Old 07-31-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
possible, there not going to fit in anything I plan on buying..Do you have anything in partial trade your willing to do?
Sorry to hear about your truck, Just got a 99.. Assume they'd fit right? just not too fond of the tan multi color interior.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
codeman is on a distinguished road
Name: cody
codeman's Tacoma Gallery
Are they still for sale? If they are I want them
Old 08-01-2011, 05:09 AM   #6

Firefighter:
If you have the 60/40 seat then yes, they will fit.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #7
How do you tell if you have 60 40
Old 08-01-2011, 12:01 PM   #8
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery

WJF, incoming PM
Old 08-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-02-2011, 03:52 PM   #11

Firefighter:
I stilll have them, but in Harrisburg, PA thru sunday. No REASONABLE offeres refused, or willing to trade for something cool.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
swdockter is on a distinguished road

swdockter's Tacoma Gallery
$100 shipped? Can paypal. Let me know.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:05 AM   #13

Quote:
I stilll have them, but in Harrisburg, PA thru sunday. No REASONABLE offeres refused, or willing to trade for something cool.

I sent you an offer via PM 2 days ago, no reply yet
Old 08-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaStylee View Post
I sent you an offer via PM 2 days ago, no reply yet

I'm on vacation, not on my computer every day
Old 08-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #16

Quote:
I'm on vacation, not on my computer every day
I'm on permanent vacation, I'm on my computer every day

When you get a chance, please check your PMs, consider my offer & let me know
Old 08-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #17

Firefighter:
Bump, I need these sold..Please no low offers..Seems thats mostly what I got.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #18
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
I sent some PM's but I dont think they went through (at least I hope not, if so, sorry for the spamming). Im underway and connectivity is shit.

Please PM your lowest price including shipping for Chesapeake Va, 23321 and Ill see what I can do ($150 for 3 year old covers is a bit steep). Cant make promises as budget is low these days but I might be looking for an early (very early) Christmas present.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Still for sale, need these gone soon. Willing to trade for a second gen longbed mat also

Please, please no lowball offers. Im not going to sell them for $100 shipped, shipping alone will kill the deal. I just sent a scanguage out a week back, and it cost like $17 to ship it from NJ to Michigan, so you can imagine what shipping would be on these.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #20
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
$150 for some clean okoles is a deal. keep the sad sap stories to yourselves. cant pay, dont play. GLWS.