Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2003 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab 5sp Manual 4x4 TRD - Low Miles

Old 08-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
AustinTX is on a distinguished road
AustinTX's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2003 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab 5sp Manual 4x4 TRD - Low Miles

Okay, selling a 2003 Tacoma V6 4x4 TRD xtra Cab.. Silver Exterior and Grey Interior

87k miles on the odo
5-Spd Manual Transmission
4x4
SR5 Pkg
TRD-OffRoad Pkg
No modifications all factory

The wheels are BFG A/T

Very minor wear- looks really really good for 8yr 87k miles mile truck.

Oil change every 3k miles, no oil sludge or clutch/transmission issues. Mechanically sound.
No oil leaks.
4x4/Rear-differential works perfectly.

Bought from the original owner who was a tri-athlete and she upgraded to a double cab. I've had for a few months, and know it will go 300k miles easily.

Its been in Austin, Texas its WHOLE life. no rust/ paint work or any accidents.

Its truly a rare vehicle.
Asking $13,500. Retail Value is $15,000.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Damn 87k..GLWS
Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
intrested to see pics
Old 08-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Good price....I paid $1500 more than that and mine had 85k on it. I was racing 4 other guys to get it first! Lets see pics!
Old 08-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
just took them loading them now.. few mins
Old 08-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #6
straight to the top!! ----- ^^^
Old 08-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #7
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Damn very clean looking truck with low miles and a great price. Bump and glws!
Old 08-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
graymaurer is on a distinguished road
graymaurer's Tacoma Gallery
My bro just sold his '03 Double cab for $14k with slightly more miles. This is a solid deal. GREAT TRUCK! (I know because I have the exact same one)
Old 08-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #9
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you selling it after only having it a couple of months?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
Why are you selling it after only having it a couple of months?
I have two vehicles, Lexus Lx470 and the Tacoma. The LX470 is my DD, and the tacoma well it's just driven once a week. I'm sure i can find a happy home for the Tacoma. If not, ill just sell the LX470, and keep the tacoma.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The things I'd do to this truck..

GLWS
Old 08-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #13
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
drive it to jersey and well talk lol
Old 08-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
The things I'd do to this truck..

GLWS
Lets keep it ''G" rated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
drive it to jersey and well talk lol
well, I personally would be agaisnt it. But if you decide to fly down and pick it up im sure we can work something out.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #15
to the top
Old 08-09-2011, 10:30 AM   #16
Mason04 is a splendid one to beholdMason04 is a splendid one to beholdMason04 is a splendid one to beholdMason04 is a splendid one to beholdMason04 is a splendid one to beholdMason04 is a splendid one to beholdMason04 is a splendid one to behold
Mason04's Tacoma Gallery
just sent PM to you AustinTX
Old 08-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
thanks, replied.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #18
sale pending!...