Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

BRAND NEW: TRD Boost Gauge & Pod- White Face

Old 08-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
BRAND NEW: TRD Boost Gauge & Pod- White Face

For Sale I have a BRAND NEW genuine Tacoma TRD Boost Gauge.

I am in the process of installing a supercharger for my 4runner and ordered the Tacoma TRD Boost gauge by mistake!
The website said it was for a 2001 Tacoma. Part number is PTR37-35010.

From the website:
Quote:
TRD Boost Gauges measure all the way from 20 in Hg of intake manifold vacuum to 5 psi of boost, letting you know exactly what’s happening inside your engine. They mount easily to the driver’s side A-pillar and include fittings, mounting hardware and wiring for the integrated gauge light.

Color: White Face

Notes: Includes mounting pod.

This part fits the following vehicles:
Toyota: Tacoma 2001 - 2001

I paid $122 + $15 shipping. That was the best price I could find when searching.

I am willing to sell for $120 with free shipping!(cont. US only) That's nearly $20 off for a brand new gauge.

Here are some pics.

Again, it is in brand new condition! I only opened the box, noticed it wasn't going to fit my A-pillar, ran the part code and facepalmed.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #5
robert diamond is on a distinguished road
robert diamond's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Boost gauge? 2001 Tacoma?

If you still have the gauge, I want it!! Please call me to arrange payment @ 415-847-0329 Thanks, Robert Diamond San Rafael, Ca
Old 11-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they made these for us 2005+ guys..
Old 11-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #7
robert diamond is on a distinguished road
robert diamond's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Gauge?

Please contact me, RE; Boost gauge? I really want this. Robert.diamond35@ gmail.com
Old 11-15-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
Sold!
^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert diamond View Post
If you still have the gauge, I want it!! Please call me to arrange payment @ 415-847-0329 Thanks, Robert Diamond San Rafael, Ca