Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA

Old 08-08-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
bambbrose is on a distinguished road
bambbrose's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA

2002 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
2.7l 3RZ engine
W58 5 speed transmission
100,6XX miles on it, and going up slowly.

I have ALL maintenance records for this, from day one. I have the original window sticker. I am the second owner. It has never had anything but a Toyota oil filter on it, with either Toyota oil (first owner), or Mobil1 synthetic (from me). All drivetrain has AMSoil in it. All maintenance is up to date. Runs like new. AC blows cold, interior is mint, exterior is 9/10 for it's age.

It is a base model, with rear sliding window, and AC as the options (manual windows and door locks).

Trunk runs beautifully. Only modifications are as follows:
-Aftermarket wheels
-Aftermarket CD player (stock radio included)
-K&N intake filter

Very few door dings or damage to the paint. Looks excellent.

Asking $7500 FIRM.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA-photo-1.jpg   FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA-photo-2.jpg   FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA-photo-3.jpg   FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA-photo-4.jpg   FS: 2002 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4 Mint in PA-photo-5.jpg  

Old 08-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
Still for sale. Asking $7500
Old 08-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
You might want to list a location?? Nice looking truck.

Edit: Sorry, I just saw PA. : )
Old 08-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #4
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have the stock airbox?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
do you still have the stock airbox?

Yes it is on the truck.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #6
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambbrose View Post
Yes it is on the truck.
would you like to sell just that?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
would you like to sell just that?
Hes probably still using it bro, it says hes got the drop in filter like i used to have, which means he still uses the stock airbox.....btw your tools are still at my house
Old 09-28-2011, 10:10 PM   #8
Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
Hes probably still using it bro, it says hes got the drop in filter like i used to have, which means he still uses the stock airbox.....btw your tools are still at my house
yea but still just checking yea i know gotta have my bro go pick them up.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #9
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
omfg. guys bump for a great deal. if i wasnt in the market for a double cab, id be on this! ughhh. good luck my dude
Old 09-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #10
LoneWanderer will become famous soon enough

Name: Randy
LoneWanderer's Tacoma Gallery
GL with the sale. Thats a very good deal. I couldnt find any regular cabs for that cheap last fall when looking for my truck, especially not in that great of shape. All had 120k+ and wanted 8,000 at least. You'll make a buyer very happy.