LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Frame Reinforcement plates

Old 08-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Frame Reinforcement plates

Well, After I committed to the recent group buy I knew there might be a chance of me not being able to get them on the truck. Coupled with that, my frame does already have the factory reinforcement, of which I didnt check before I said..."I'm in!".

I've already re-boxed them, they're ready to go.

Anywho just want what I dished out. $70 bucks plus shipping on you. See this thread if your curious....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...1-12-00am.html

Old 08-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump-dee-bump
Old 08-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on them! I got a pair and its worth the 70$
Old 08-13-2011, 10:37 PM   #4

hon-now....do it
Old 08-15-2011, 07:23 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
you should put them on anyways.... extra security/.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #6
TacoBlitz is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
TacoBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
I might buy them. I have been thinking about getting them for a while considering last time when I went offroading I flexed my frame so much that I couldn't even get my tailgate open... little worried bout my frame getting bent permanently at the weak spot under the bed
Old 08-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #7

not sure if they fit double cabs. Anyone know?
Old 08-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #8
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they will but you will need a grinder to notch the plate a little so it fits around the rear cab mount. So i've heard.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
they will fit double cabs just need to notch it.

and for anyone wondering this is a good deal, they sell for 85 ea.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #11

BUMP! Come on dudes!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #13

No. Price is firm.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #14

bump...$70 plus shipping!
Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 PM   #15
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroTundra View Post
bump-dee-bump
Negro, +1 for sticking to the GB commitment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBlitz View Post
Would you take 60 plus shipping?
$70 is a sweet deal from the group buy. Mercer is now charging $85 plus shipping, I believe.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #16

Labor day Bump
Old 09-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #17

Hump Day bump
Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #18
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
And bump for a good man and a good product.

FYI, Mercer just announced that they will no longer be making these. So you aren't going to have another chance at them. This is a good deal.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #19
Toyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to beholdToyotacerttech is a splendid one to behold
Name: Michael
Toyotacerttech's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 78840
Old 09-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacerttech View Post
Shipping to 78840

PM'ed