Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Toytec 3" spacer lift

Old 08-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec 3" spacer lift

110 shipped 100 pick up 800 miles on them its not rust on there its dirt
Old 08-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump Price drop 110 shipped
Old 08-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
dubstar2003 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
dubstar2003's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 08-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #4

pm replied
Old 08-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #6

i have a 1 inch diff drop, after i added my arb the 33 were rubbing like crazy so thats why i had to get rid of them, they are sold btw
Old 08-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
Mark Washington is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Mark Washington's Tacoma Gallery
So what are you doing to fix it? Im going dual cases with stock R&P and keeping 33'' tires also looking for a TRD supercharger. I am about to just swap for a Dana 44 with the Trail Gear kit but DFont have time to tear my daily down for the swap now. I have another car to drive but the project will still take a while since Ive never done the Solid axle swap on a Taco yet. Im pretty shure about what I need but there has to be a way to keep the ISF for now without going TC front end,lift spindles,stupid fab-tech ect,ect so what did you end up going with? I wish I did more research before I went and got the lift and shocks I have but right after buying the lift and ordering shocks I knew I had limited my setup, so I went with it and worked on other projects. Well my 33'' tires took out the stock bumper on Cow mountain on a very awsome trail. I dont like it super tall though since I will roll for shure. I like to get sideways and hit angles slow of @ speed. Its awsome now till I have to steer, tghen I feel bad for my tires. Thanks !!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Washington View Post
So what are you doing to fix it? Im going dual cases with stock R&P and keeping 33'' tires also looking for a TRD supercharger. I am about to just swap for a Dana 44 with the Trail Gear kit but DFont have time to tear my daily down for the swap now. I have another car to drive but the project will still take a while since Ive never done the Solid axle swap on a Taco yet. Im pretty shure about what I need but there has to be a way to keep the ISF for now without going TC front end,lift spindles,stupid fab-tech ect,ect so what did you end up going with? I wish I did more research before I went and got the lift and shocks I have but right after buying the lift and ordering shocks I knew I had limited my setup, so I went with it and worked on other projects. Well my 33'' tires took out the stock bumper on Cow mountain on a very awsome trail. I dont like it super tall though since I will roll for shure. I like to get sideways and hit angles slow of @ speed. Its awsome now till I have to steer, tghen I feel bad for my tires. Thanks !!
right now i have bilistein 5100s with eibach 650lb coils and with an ARB sitting up front its almost level still a little rake but not too bad at all. i would deff do the SAS, that way you dont have to worry about CVs, steering bushings and all that crap, D44 is good for slow crawls, but if you bounce them they will snap an axle, but im sure they are stronger than any toyota axles, supercharger is easy to install for our engines hard part is tuning it with a aftermarket computer, but it can be done with instructions, i have some friend who run the URD kit with 7th injection kit and they seem pretty happy with it.
here is my truck as you can see the back is higher about 1 inch so i got 4 inches of lift in the back and 3 inches in the front as of now. also let me know if you want a extra set of hand doing the sas im very interested as i will probably do my sas in the future.