1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find CT 02 TRD 4x4. Here's a screamin' deal!

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Steves104x4, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Aug 15, 2011 at 6:47 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend northwest CT craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2002 toyota tacoma... TRD. LIFT. CLEAN - $6500 (GOSHEN)

Date: 2011-08-11, 1:34AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-efpcp-2540934965@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a 2002 4x4 toyota tacoma trd. it has a 5 speed manual transmission. factory, rear differential locker. it looks and runs great and has been a very fun and reliable truck. selling it due to buying a full size truck this weekend, up until then it has been my daily driver.

upgrade/new parts:
    3 inch toytech lift(specialize in toyota lift kits)
    285/75r16 mud terrains, equivalent to a 33" tire
    billet grille
    westin bull bar
    mildly tinted tail lights
    bed lined rear bumper
    drop hitch
    all brand new greaseable u-joints and carrier bearing
    factory bed liner
    rear bumper mounted reverse lights
    upgraded pioneer head unit
    sound system includes: memphis 12" sub power by a 750 watt kenwood amp, 2 kenwood tweeters(can come with or without the truck)
    window tint

this is a great truck. i bought this truck from litchfield toyota 3.5 years ago, with 85k , it now has 215k. which is nothing for a toyota. i have not had a single problem with it, ive only had to do basic maintenance. there are only 2 minor imperfections, one of which is a small dent in the front bumper, from which a friends truck rolled backwards into it. and the other is another small dent on the drivers side near the corner of the rear bumper, not to noticeable.

if interested buyer, and i agree on a price i can have the front bumper repaired. i am negotiable on my asking price. the truck is in excellent condition other than those two minor flaws. i get compliments on the truck all the time.

frame is in mint condition. not to long ago, litchfield toyota undercoated the frame.

serious inquiries only. looking to get $6500 OBO. CASH TALKS.

my name is mike, if interested please call/text my cell anytime. 860-309-1578. more pictures upon request.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG]
    PostingID: 2540934965

2. Aug 17, 2011 at 9:32 AM
    LBCdan

LBCdan TACO --> TUNDRA

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Long Beach , CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra CM 4x4
    Toytec Coilovers, TotalChaos UCA, Icon w/ Resi, Toytec Lift Shackle, Methods w/ 285/75/18 Tires.
    Let me know when you find a 00-04 Tacoma Double-Cab. I am sure you will! :D

Products Discussed in

To Top