LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Blue/Gray panel retainers 99 Tacoma

Old 08-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Blue/Gray panel retainers 99 Tacoma

Two of these guys to be exact:

Let me know,

John
Old 08-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Lmao...........I just broke one a few weeks ago too.

Went to the dealer, couple bucks.
Do you have a part number? I tried explaining it to the parts dept. with no success.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
autozone?
Old 08-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Can you get me a vin #?
Old 08-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
Can you get me a vin #?
Sure
Old 08-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Sure
I will go ask parts if we can get these and how much they are.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #7

Quote:
I will go ask parts if we can get these and how much they are.
Awesome, thanks for the help!
Old 08-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #8
Expedition Style

So my cost on that would be 2.42 shipped pop. I can drop them in an envelope and send them out whenever.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #9

Quote:
So my cost on that would be 2.42 shipped pop. I can drop them in an envelope and send them out whenever.
Sweet deal man! Send me your paypal!
Old 08-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
Expedition Style

Quote:
Sweet deal man! Send me your paypal!
How many do you need?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:03 PM   #11

Quote:
How many do you need?
Just the two
Old 08-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #12
Expedition Style

Quote:
Just the two
Ok Hit me up with the cash on pay pal and I will order those today. Send the money as a gift otherwise I get charged.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Ok Hit me up with the cash on pay pal and I will order those today. Send the money as a gift otherwise I get charged.
Sure, but what's your paypal
Old 08-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #14

Quote:
Was just thinkin'...sounds like you're cool with helpin' out but if you want I can just pick them up at my local Toyota if you got a part no. Don't want to bother ya more than I have to ya know.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #15
gotblika is on a distinguished road
gotblika's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was just thinkin'...sounds like you're cool with helpin' out but if you want I can just pick them up at my local Toyota if you got a part no. Don't want to bother ya more than I have to ya know.
I gave you the P/N on TTORA
Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotblika View Post
I gave you the P/N on TTORA
Sweet, thanks man!
Old 08-18-2011, 12:40 PM   #17
Expedition Style

My bad, didn't check the thread. Sounds like you got what ya needed.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #18

Quote:
My bad, didn't check the thread. Sounds like you got what ya needed.

Yea, just got off the phone with my local dealer. Thanks for your willingness to help.