1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1999 Tacoma v6 partout 137k miles trd supercharger and exhaust

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by swexelman, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Aug 19, 2011 at 8:02 PM
    swexelman

swexelman [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Spencer
    Livermore Ca
    Vehicle:
    1999 Tacoma v6 supercharged
    trd supercharger, k&n fipk, recaro evo x seats, pioneer avic d1, trd exhaust, lorenzo wl19 rims
    Hello, I have a 1999 tacoma v6 supercharged I have been trying to sell for about 2 months now but have been haggled because of a salvage title from bed damage so I will have to part this one out. First off the only part of the truck that is bad is the bed, it has a ton of bondo on the left side. The trd supercharger was installed at 80k miles, I have a reciept for the nose being serviced at 92k miles, I am asking $1700 for the supercharger. I also have recaro evo x seats in mint condition, I bought them 3 months ago from a guy who stripped his evo for track and his car had 24k miles at the time they are mint condition no wear or tear and they still have the airbags $700, pioneer avic d1 navigation in perfect condition no scratches but it doesnt read dvds $300, lorenzo wl19 black rims bought brand new 3 months ago with reciept $700, 1 rim has pretty bad curb scratching on the most outer part of the lip, another has 3 small nicks not noticeable, no bends. If you need any parts let me know and ill give you a price. I am located in Livermore, 925-321-5289

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 19, 2011 at 10:24 PM
    jobrien

jobrien shit happens then you die

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ontario California
    Vehicle:
    2011 single cab base 4x4
    Bed mat, cleats, scangauge, new headlight bulbs, weather techs, more to come
    Part out completely? If so you have the vacuum suction valve?

Products Discussed in

To Top