1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find KS. 84 project. R22 and 350 V8 included!

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Steves104x4, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Aug 23, 2011 at 6:06 PM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend manhattan craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    84 Toyota project truck, trailer and Chevy 350 V8 included - $2000 (Manhattan)

Date: 2011-08-16, 5:49PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-vq32c-2550552464@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I posted this a couple of weeks ago for $3,000 hoping to get at least some counter-offers, but didn't hear anything. I'm moving to Colorado in 2 weeks, so please come take a look at it and make me an offer for whatever you feel like it's worth to you. Again, this is a 1984 Toyota pickup that is in the process of being built into a serious off-road machine. It's still got a ways to go before being done, but both axles are fully rebuilt with Warn locking hubs on the front and it's got a 5 1/2" Bilstein suspension lift. The tires are 37's with plenty of room. The 22R engine in it right now only needs a few things to be operational, and the Chevy small block I have for it is rebuilt and ready to run. I have the Engine mount adapters to put the V8 in the truck and they are included. The trailer is a custom built heavy-duty equipment hauler with new deck wood and all of the tires including the spare have about 15 miles on them.

Again, please do not hesitate to give me a call and come check it out. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. You will not offend me. Call Darren at 8..0..5...7..9..4...0..8..2..6.

ImageShack Gallery:
    http://imageshack.us/g/97/img0417tp.jpg/

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG]
    PostingID: 2550552464

Products Discussed in

To Top