Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: Chrome electric side mirrors for black.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Chrome electric side mirrors for black.

I have Chrome electric side mirrors and I want to trade them for black ones. The guy I bought this from had a chrome package from the dealership when he bought it. I am not a big chrome guy.

I am at work and don't have a pic with me, look at my signature. Both mirrors are in good working condition.