Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2004 Tacoma, v6, SR5, TRD, With Curtis Home-Pro Poly Snow Plow

Old 08-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
ubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant future
Name: Matt
ubnpast's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2004 Tacoma 4x4, v6, SR5, TRD, With Curtis Home-Pro Poly Snow Plow

For sale is my 2004 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4, v6, TRD, THIS IS THE LAST YEAR OF THIS BODY STYLE. I am the 3rd owner, Clean CarFax with NO accidents.
Fully loaded: power windows, power door locks, automatic, ABS, rear diff-locker, keyless entry, cruise control, A/C, AM/FM/CD, power mirrors, bucket seats, OEM Toyota towing package, OEM Toyota bed liner, OEM Toyota Tonno Cover.

Meticulously maintained and taken care of. One of the cleanest around, FRAME WAS DuPont Teflon undercoated when it was new (and again by Toyota 2 months ago), truck has 143k miles, I have replaced the following with New OEM Toyota Parts at 141,569 miles on 8-27-10: Timing belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, radiator, Bilstein 5100 front Struts, both pairs of leaf springs, New Front Brakes.
Have many receipts for maintenance including transmission & differential fluid changes, oil changes.

Only selling due to moving and having too many vehicles to drive/sell, Last Year I installed a Poly bladed Curtis Home-Pro remote controlled plow setup to plow my personal 350'+ long driveway (it came in handy!), new these plows are about $5,500 plus install, truck was never plowed with before my ownership and I have not driven it much (not enough to keep). Plow removes in 2 minutes and can be installed in 2 minutes, it features a hydraulic jack to keep it propped up on ground, 2 electric connections that plug in & 2 levers to slide, very easy.
Be prepared this winter and also Make Some Good $ too! I have a full time job and was unable to plow commercially.

$13,750, email with your phone number if interested.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
better get a pic of it or they will lock it!!!!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
pictures bud, GLWS
Old 08-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. GLWS
I like the bat in the rear
Old 08-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, love the snowplow, just shows how tought these little SOBs are.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
ubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant futureubnpast has a brilliant future
ubnpast's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the compliments guys. I have never gotten stuck in the snow, last year we got 21" overnight and it plowed right through no problem at all.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #7
ubnpast's Tacoma Gallery
New Pictures posted, updated price. Truck is also available without the plow.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #8
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm. Interested in selling the plow setup? how did they tacoma handle big snow falls?
Old 09-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #9
ubnpast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
hmmm. Interested in selling the plow setup? how did they tacoma handle big snow falls?
The tacoma was great I never got stuck, I threw 300 lbs of salt in the back for traction and it plowed my 21" of snow no problem even the steep parts werent a problem. I could sell the plow setup but it looks like you arent local and shipping 750 lbs wouldnt make sense
Old 09-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #10
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnpast View Post
The tacoma was great I never got stuck, I threw 300 lbs of salt in the back for traction and it plowed my 21" of snow no problem even the steep parts werent a problem. I could sell the plow setup but it looks like you arent local and shipping 750 lbs wouldnt make sense
Ya understandable. I was more curious on how the tacoma handled the snow. I own a lawncare company and would like to expand to snow removal. I figured I would need a fullsize truck but maybe not.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #11
Joe02TRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Joe02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnpast View Post
but there are others who are local that might be interested in just the plow