Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SOLD 3rd Gen T4R 5 Spoke Wheels, fit 1st and 2nd gen Tacos

Old 08-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD 3rd Gen T4R 5 Spoke Wheels, fit 1st and 2nd gen Tacos

sold
Old 08-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
03sr5 is on a distinguished road
03sr5's Tacoma Gallery
i,m interested in these can you take some more pic up close? Do you ever come out towards palmspring area?
Old 08-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I'll wash them up and take some better ones tomorrow. I'm not out in Palm Springs hardly ever, but I can meet half way.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I were closer. I'd paint those black and have them on my 1st Gen in a second. GLWS!
Old 08-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
If you don't sell them, bring them up to Portland with you. If they are still available, I will buy them.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Wish I were closer. I'd paint those black and have them on my 1st Gen in a second. GLWS!
Road trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
If you don't sell them, bring them up to Portland with you. If they are still available, I will buy them.
I can if they'll fit in the Uhaul.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Are those 16"?
Old 08-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 08-31-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal. I sold my 5 stars for $350. These wont last long!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #10

Payment pending!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
03sr5 is on a distinguished road
03sr5's Tacoma Gallery
If you dont sell i have cash in hand
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Derek! Sounds like Larry picked them up yesterday. He should be up here in a week.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #13
wtmtntaco is on a distinguished road

wtmtntaco's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!

they're gonna look great on your truck...
Old 09-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #14
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtmtntaco View Post
they're gonna look great on your truck...
Oh yes they are...cheeky monkey.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #15