Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 sr5 trd off road 51k miles

Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 sr5 trd off road 51k miles

2002 Tacoma 4x4 v6 sr5 TRD Off Road pkg 51k miles

SOLD!

Link to photo bucket.
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/Ridefast84/
Old 08-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Bump!
Old 08-31-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Yours is the kind of truck that deserves a high price...bump for a sweet looking Tacoma.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #5

Thanks, I priced it at nada value so it should sell pretty fast, actually I drove it today and I am going to miss my 1st gen. There is just something about 1st gens that kick ass.

I have a kid now to i gotta let it go and rock the 2nd gen!
Old 09-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
5 Speed Or Auto?
PM Sent! Please let me know if you got the PM or Not. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking sweet truck! glws
Old 09-02-2011, 12:42 AM   #8

Replied to pm.

Thanks its a good truck but i need a 4 door. Im gunna miss it.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could keep my vehicles that low mileage!

Good luck.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #10
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN YOU! Why didn't you buy a Double-Cab!! lol.

GLWS!!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I wish I could keep my vehicles that low mileage!

Good luck.
Me too. I bought it a feb last year with 29k on it. lol
Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Me too. I bought it a feb last year with 29k on it. lol
You got damn lucky, and racked up the miles fast.

I've put 20,000 on my 4Runner since February.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #13

Saturday night bump
Photo album added with pics
Old 09-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #14
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump!

Good luck with the sale!!!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #15

Free Rep for you my friend!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #16
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Free Rep for you my friend!!!
Why thank you, kind sir!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #17

SOLD!

Thanks guys
Old 09-09-2011, 12:12 PM   #18
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind.....how much were you askin, how much did ya get? Your just down the road from me (I'm in RR) and looking to see what tacos are going for where we are....Nice truck, your gonna miss her!