Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 1998, 1999, or 2000 extended cab

Old 09-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blitzburgh99's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 1998, 1999, or 2000 extended cab

Looking for a southern extended cab taco. 4x4 or pre runner. Doesn't need to be nice at all, but frame must be clean and straight. Looking for low, low price.

I have a 1999 TRD 4x4 extended cab one owner Taco. Looking to keep forever. Since there is no frame fix for the first gens, I am looking to find a clean southern (Texas, Arizona) donor vehicle and do a swap myself.

Ibhf2004@yahoo.com

'I love what you do for me.....Toyota!'
Old 09-09-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh99 View Post
Looking for a southern extended cab taco. 4x4 or pre runner. Doesn't need to be nice at all, but frame must be clean and straight. Looking for low, low price.

I have a 1999 TRD 4x4 extended cab one owner Taco. Looking to keep forever. Since there is no frame fix for the first gens, I am looking to find a clean southern (Texas, Arizona) donor vehicle and do a swap myself.

Ibhf2004@yahoo.com

'I love what you do for me.....Toyota!'
Have you had the frame tested? Why not do the buy back program get another truck with your 150% KBB buy back money?
Old 09-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Have you had the frame tested? Why not do the buy back program get another truck with your 150% KBB buy back money?
^^^This... Toyota has been very good about taking care of customers concerning this. Many come out ahead.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
blitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblitzburgh99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
My heart is into my rig deeper than my wallet, I guess....
Old 10-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Have it inspected regardless. If it's good, have them coat it.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
I have them check it every service visit and always good. If they coat it, will that void the buyback option should it rust through after that?