Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

01-04 Fender Flares OEM

Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #2
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army: PowerPoint Ranger
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Will these fit a 99 ext cab?
Old 09-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
purple taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jesse
purple taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapetik View Post
Will these fit a 99 ext cab?
Yes these will fit your 99. I got a set from junkyard they use the factory holes on the inside of the wheel well.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
do you have pics of what the fenders look like without the flares? i'm mainly worried about the drivers side bedside since the flare is cut out around it.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:19 AM   #7
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
do you have pics of what the fenders look like without the flares? i'm mainly worried about the drivers side bedside since the flare is cut out around it.
On the fenders I took the black painted flares off of the flare didnt seem to do any damage to the paint. I cant show you any pick cause i bondo the holes the other day.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #8
evantundra34 is on a distinguished road
Name: evan
evantundra34's Tacoma Gallery
this wouldn't fit an 06 tundra crew cab by any chance would they?
Old 10-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
atlista is on a distinguished road
atlista's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a set of black flares!!!! I just need to know whether these will fit a 2003 stepside tacoma, I have a red truck, but don't mind the black trim, as there is other black trim on my truck. Can you take better pictures? Are they super scratched? Don't mind the rubber missing so much, but I don't want super old flares, as all other trim on my truck is pretty new, especialy since I just painted it black.

Let me know ASAP!!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlista View Post
I'm looking for a set of black flares!!!! I just need to know whether these will fit a 2003 stepside tacoma, I have a red truck, but don't mind the black trim, as there is other black trim on my truck. Can you take better pictures? Are they super scratched? Don't mind the rubber missing so much, but I don't want super old flares, as all other trim on my truck is pretty new, especialy since I just painted it black.

Let me know ASAP!!
They will not fit a stepside.

Currently Pending Sale
Old 10-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #17
beenjammin is on a distinguished road
beenjammin's Tacoma Gallery
Funds have been sent SRQ. If you sell them to someone else just refund my money please.